- Administrator The administrator of your personal data is the brand owner Badger Outdooor, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Badger-outdoor.com website performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways: a) Through voluntarily entered information in forms b) Through saving cookie files in the end devices c) Through saving web server logs
- Purpose of collecting and processing personal data a) The data provided in the form are filled in voluntarily and processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. for the purpose of processing an application or business contact. Data provided in the form are not made available to third parties and are processed only once. b) Cookies are used to create statistics that help to understand how users of the Website use the pages, which allows to improve their structure and content. The recipients of the data are Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Facebook. c) Server logs are saved in the server layer. This data is used exclusively for the administration of the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided. Data that can be saved: IP address, host name, time of connection to the site.
- Duration of data storage and processing Your personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years until you use the marketing opportunities and data analysis needed to conduct your business, or until you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data.
- There are two main types of cookies used within the Service: – “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until they log off, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). – “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Service: – “necessary” cookies, enabling use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service; cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. cookies used to detect misuse of the Service’s authentication; – “efficiency” cookies, making it possible to collect information on how the Service’s websites are used; – “functional” cookies, making it possible to “remember” the User’s selected settings and to personalize the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region from which the User comes from, font size, website layout etc.; – “advertising” cookies, making it possible to supply the User with advertising content more suited to his/her interests.
- Management of cookies If the User does not wish to maintain cookies, he can change his browser settings. To manage your cookie settings, follow the instructions provided for the web browser you are using.
- Site User Rights A visitor to the site has the right to: – withdraw this consent at any time. Personal data will be processed until revoked. – Access to their personal data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, as well as to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (GIODO).