The NRC Tent is designed to protect the body from rapid heat loss, insulate against ground temperatures, and protect against adverse weather conditions.
It is made of waterproof and reinforced plastic that reflects up to 90 percent of heat, protecting against hypothermia.
The tent can also be used as:
– a thermal blanket to cover the body,
– a warming pad for a hammock or a top layer for a sleeping bag,
– Picnic blanket or tent floor,
– a sleeping bag in emergency conditions,
– a way to transmit a signal by reflecting light.
It comes with a hanging rope and a drawstring carry bag.
Dimensions: 235 x 150 cm
Dimensions when folded: 10.5 x 15.5 x 2.5 cm
Rope length: 7 m
Weight: 230 g